ND Ladies: Hilda Swenson (Danger on Deception Island)No matter...



ND Ladies: Hilda Swenson (Danger on Deception Island)

No matter what season it is, a foggy day like the one outside my window always makes me think of DDI. Right now, I only wish I had my very own Hilda Swenson-style puzzle quest to solve. To create a nautical outfit inspired by that phone character, layer a bow blouse with a knit sweater and pair with sailor pants, anchor loafers, a bow headband, and an origami whale purse. Lighthouse earrings, a message in a bottle necklace, a Morse code bracelet, rope bracelets, a seashell ring, and a nautical flag ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...