ND Ladies: Frances Humber (The Secret of Shadow Ranch)If I had...



ND Ladies: Frances Humber (The Secret of Shadow Ranch)

If I had to pick a way to describe my style in Nancy Drew terms, I would say a modern-day Frances Humber as we both love florals, lace, and cameos. The outfit pictured here perfectly blends my style with hers. To create this look, pair a simple collared blouse with a ruffled cardigan, a floral skirt, pointelle tights, rust colored ankle socks, ankle boots, a bow belt, a floppy hat, and a floral leather bag. Harrison’s Yellow earrings, a floral motif necklace, gold bracelets, a gold heart ring, and a cameo ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...