Just wanted to let you know that I found a similar cat necklace (riding a broom) from your Salem game set on etsy. You might have to look a bit, but it's there! Love your outfits and looking forward to some great ideas. Do you have anything for the winter? It's turning super cold where I am.

Hi dear anon! I feel truly horrible that this message got eaten by my inbox and I never replied to it - I hope late is better than never! I do try and post seasonally appropriate outfits when I do post, so now instead of winter I’ll be getting into spring outfits. 

Thanks for passing on the word about finding a similar necklace on etsy! I couldn’t find a wooden one for our other anon friend, but I did find a metal one that is pretty darn similar [x].

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...