hi! i LOVE your blog and i was wondering what it is you use for the outfits! i kind of want to play around with making some myself, but polyvore is gone and i don't know which of the many alternatives i should use, but yours always look so good!!!

Hello dear anon! Thank you for your kind words - they really brightened my day! Currently, I’ve been posting old outfits I made on Polyvore, but I’ve also been making new outfits on shoplook. I’ve found it to be very, very similar to Polyvore in layout and tools. What I’ve been doing is searching for a lot of items on Pinterest and then using the shoplook clipper to get them onto that website. I would recommend shoplook as the closest alternative to Polyvore. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...