styleisviral: BIOGRAPHYHey, my name is Zahara and I’m from...



styleisviral:

BIOGRAPHY

Hey, my name is Zahara and I’m from Singapore. I’m currently working as a marketing executive in an e-commerce fashion company. Besides fashion, I also love sports and music.

QUESTIONS

Who is your favourite designer and why?

  •  My favorite designer is Zuhair Murad! His ideas and designs are just incredible!! He knows how to accentuate a woman’s body

Who are your favourite male and female models?

  • My Favorite female model is Karlie Kloss. She is so versatile and incredibly gorgeous. Equally strong on runway and catalogues. As for male model; I don’t have one right now.

What is your favourite season?

  • Spring summer! I love the vibrant colours that SS brings.

What is your all time favourite runway show?

  •  I have to go with Christian Dior Spring 2011 Couture Collection! The whole thing was beyond incredible. John Galliano’s vision blew me away!

If you could talk to any fashion designer, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

  • I would have to say Zuhair Murad. The reason is, I have always loved fashion, but his collection brought me to a whole new level of appreciating it. So I would love to be able to talk him about his incredible work.

What’s your favourite campaign?

  • Jessica Stam for Dior FW 2007! Love it!!

What would you say is your personal style?

  • Versatile? I love to switch it up, from funky to elegant. My mood plays a huge role.

If you could have any designer item, what would it be?

  • Hands down, a Birkin!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...