Alibi in Ashes [x]Today is a beautiful spring day and the only...



Alibi in Ashes [x]

Today is a beautiful spring day and the only thing that would make it better would be wandering around a small town like River Heights. As I’ve mentioned before, I love the atmosphere of ASH and fictional small towns, and for some reason I associate River Heights with beautiful weather. If I were to wander the town and solve mysteries like ASH, I would wear a lace and peach dress with a peach cardigan, pointelle tights, oxford shoes, a cross body bag, and a floral headband. Ice cream earrings, a spoon necklace, floral bracelets, a fingerprint ring, and a skeleton key ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...