Soundtrack: Fiona (The Haunting of Castle Malloy) [x]Foggy,...



Soundtrack: Fiona (The Haunting of Castle Malloy) [x]

Foggy, dreary days always seem to remind me of the beautiful scenery in The Haunting of Castle Malloy. This association also makes me think of the haunting, lyrical Celtic music present in the game as well. One of my favorite songs in HAU is the one called, “Fiona.” I find myself humming this piece whenever I am in the mood for some Celtic music. To create a look inspired by this soundtrack, pair a jeweled gray sweatshirt with a green blazer, a plaid skirt, lacy tights, gray socks, black booties, a satchel bag, and a green hair bow. Coat of arms earrings, a rocking horse necklace, pearl bracelets, a castle ring, and a flower ring are reminiscent of the castle itself and of Fiona’ s past. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...