Hi! I love your blog so much and have been a fan of the Nancy Drew games since the beginning. I was wondering if you knew where I could find a pinkish trench coat? Thanks!

Hi there! It’s always a pleasure to talk to other Nancy Drew fans! I’m so thrilled that you like my blog, too.

As for your question, I found this one from Modcloth that I really love! [x] The color is a perfect pale pink, and I love the bow embellishment and tortoiseshell buttons. The lacy back is super unique as well. 

I also found one at Nordstrom that is really feminine. [x] It isn’t exactly the classic trench coat shape, but it is very similar. 

If you’re looking for something very classic, I think this one I found on Amazon would be perfect! [x] The price on this one is great as well. Overall, I think this one is my favorite; it looks like something Nancy would wear.

I hope these suggestions help you, and I hope you find the perfect coat!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...