Urgent: If possible could you give me some "Business Smart Attire" based on Jaime? My boss for my new job said that was the dresscode and I have no idea what that means I'm moving for the job tomorrow and I'm trying to pack

Hey! So here are some ideas I put together. I also noticed that liars-style just posted some looks for a medical student that I think would fit in this dress code too (I love her blog–especially the edgy Hanna sets). You can also check my business casual tag, but replace any jeans with trousers. Your job sounds AMAZING and I think you’ll do great. Blazers will be your best friend ;) also, observe what other people wear to work and try and match their tone. If all else fails, request more any time!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...