Soundtrack: Kate’s Theme (The Silent Spy) [x] I recently...



Soundtrack: Kate’s Theme (The Silent Spy) [x

I recently finished a play through of The Silent Spy, and I loved playing this game again! The distant, almost haunting music perfectly sets the tone of the game and all the memories Nancy deals with. Kate’s Theme is an amazing backdrop for the flashback scenes and other emotional moments in the game. I even taught myself how to play the song, so I can keep a little bit of Nancy with me everywhere I go. To create a look inspired by this song, pair a music staff print shirt with a simple cardigan, a plaid skirt, black tights, ankle boots, a piano bag, and a felt hat. Music note earrings, a heart locket, gold and pearl bracelets, a treble clef ring, and a black rose ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...