I’m planning on reviving this blog and (hopefully) posting more often, so I’d love to take requests...

I’m planning on reviving this blog and (hopefully) posting more often, so I’d love to take requests again! If you are ever wanting me to create an outfit for you, don’t hesitate to message me, and I will do my best to create something for you.

I’ve also been thinking about more soundtrack inspired outfits, so if you have any specific soundtracks from the games you want an outfit inspired by, be sure to let me know.

Finally, would you all be interested in Back-to-School Outfits? I have some made, but I don’t know whether to post them since most places have already started school already.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...