(Rainsofstannismere cont'd) gosh I'm sorry I used up the whole ask box! Sorry for such a ridiculously long ask. I just wanted to say I was thinking Ygritte, Mya, Arya, Meera, etc. (maybe even Val). Whoever you want! Thanks so much! :)

Rains! I just posted some for you. Remind me of your new URL so I can tag you, because I remember you messaged me with it and I’ve slept since then, haha. Anyway, here are a few ideas. General advice I would have for sort of jazzing up a more casual look like you’ve described: 1. Accessories. You can be wearing distressed jeans and a band tee, but if you add a good statement necklace it’ll take it up a notch. 2. Combinations. Like with above, if you throw a fitted blazer over that band tee, it’s going to do the same thing. I’ve encountered this issue a lot in my own style evolution. I used to only wear torn up carharts/skinny jeans and band shirts. Now I try to make sure to balance things a little better. I hope that helps!!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...