Can you please do a master post for cozy sweaters inspired by all the different Starks (Robb, Jon, Sansa, Arya, Bran...Rickon?? EVERYONE ALWAYS FORGETS RICKON) I'm so sorry to give you such a general and big request, it's just FREEZING where I live (northern Alberta) and I ADORE your work and I love the Starks! Thanks Ms Bea!! Xx

Now I just feel conflicted. I hope it’s still cold enough that you can enjoy a sweater, but I also hope you’re no longer freezing!! Haha. and I know what you mean about Rickon, but I get it. We only got to know him for a short time at such a young age and we haven’t heard anything in a long time! I hope we’ll get to hear about him soon.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...