Which game of thrones character would you say you're most like? All my friends tell me I'm exactly like Jon. Just curious!

I had to ask for help on this one! There are a lot of characters I relate to or share qualities with, but I don’t feel like there is one specific character that screams “me” in the series. There are other books/movies/shows where I am able see a character and immediately think “oh, God, that’s me” but it’s rare. That’s part of what I love about reading the series: sometimes I’m the Hound, other times I’m Daenerys, other times still I’m Asha. It just depends on the situation.


Even asking for help was difficult. I am somewhat aloof and reserved in person, so the only people who can really offer any insight are my mother and husband.


I asked my mother and she said Jon (that’s who I would say my husband is most like).


I asked my husband and he said (this is good), “a mix of tyrion, arya, and margaery” and I lol’d, then “maybe others in the mix. I hadn’t thought on it long.” The first three I can see, but I hadn’t even considered Margaery before. It’s a lovely thought.


I used to think I was most like Catelyn, because I fiercely prioritize my family above all else (without the hating Jon part, I would eagerly accept any baby given to me).


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...