Hey, nonnie here who asked about the Asha thing. I'd message you off anon but I have no tumblr! I was formerly rainsofstannismere though (not sure if you remember me).

Oh, yes I remember you! How are you? I posted some answers in the tags of the original post, but essentially the comment that you are referencing was made a little flippantly. It’s basically a fan theory that I’ve heard with varying frequency, but I’m not sure if I really believe it or not. I think it’s interesting, but I require a lot of evidence before I’ll fully commit to any theories about the plot (I’m the same way irl too). I shouldn’t be so glib! Thanks for messaging me again and I’m sorry if I freaked you out! :)


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...