Haha I'm sorry I had to request this: Nerd/nerdy outfits inspired by some of the characeters of ASoIaF? Bad science puns and taped Ray-Bans welcome ;)

I just posted some for you. I tried to include nerdy hobbies I thought they might have as well. I was disappointed that, apparently, science puns are not heavily prevalent in clothing. At least not in a way that relates to the characters very well. :c I can’t even tell you how much I love science puns.


Fun fact: while taking chemistry in college, a friend and I called each other Hund and Aufbau. We were very obsessed with chemistry cat jokes.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...