any idea where I could get a really nice dress for prom? I'm looking to spend under $180. I really love embroidery and floral prints. I've tan skin so I'm looking for something either white, flowy with lots of embroidery or lace OR a full skirted floral dress like some of the gowns in naeem khan's spring summer 2015 collection (((I also really love elie saab)

Sweetheart, I wish I could be helpful but I don’t live in the US so I honestly have no idea where you could buy it, also because I’m not sure we have the same shops. I’ll just give you my two cents on this and then maybe some of my lovely followers will be able to help as well :)


As I said, I have no idea what you have where you live but I think that there are some specific places that sell prom dresses, right? Have you tried locating some near your area? Anyway, as far as I know, Zara usually has some great dresses, even floor lenght ones and same goes for Liu Jo or Mango, if you have them. I usually can find these things in places like La Rinascente which I’m sure you don’t have but maybe you have something similar. They’re like Harrods in the UK, Galeries Lafayette in France or KaDeWe in Germany, so to speak. Try look them up so that you get what I’m talking about and know what to look for.


Sorry if I can’t be of much help but I wish you good luck with your hunt! :)


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...