those were GORGEOUS outfits! thank you so much! my prom is this June :) a bit ahead of myself, I know! but really, i really appreciate it. you are so kind and considerate, and your taste is amazing! :)

Oh, no! It’s good to be prepared. It makes my feel more comfortable if I can plan an outfit to a special event in advance. But I’m also a person who likes to get their homework done as soon as it’s assigned, haha. If you post any pictures please tag me! And have an AMAZING time! I let my date kind of dictate the tone of my prom when I went. I wish I’d ditched him and focused more on the memories I wanted to make.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...