i just wanted to say that you are the best and whenever i get asks/responses that are *not so nice* i come and look at your amazing posts and i feel so much better! thank you so much.

Thank you so much! I have a tendency to be very direct in person, which can come off terse sometimes in writing. It makes me feel really good to know that I’ve improved in that area. And honestly, I really love getting requests and hearing from you all about anything. I have so much fun running this blog and that’sonly possible because of you all. Messages like this always brighten my day, so thank *you* for taking time out of your day to share this with me. :) I’m glad to hear I make your day better.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...