I was wondering, how would you describe the girls' styles in a couple of words?(Margaery,Sansa, Shae, Cersei and Arya)

Great question! I wish I was better with words. I’ll do my best!


Margaery: I think of her look as sort of a risque country club look. Florals, lace, and pastels but with more modern and daring cuts.


Sansa: This is dependent on which incarnation of Sansa I’m feeling when I’m designing something. At Winterfell? More girly, for sure. As she matures I see her in a chic mixture of nudes, pastels, and black. Still girly, but more refined. As Alayne, it’s very similar to her mature style, but with a darker color palette.


Shae: She is very chic. Loose luxurious fabrics, statement jewelry (her jewels are very important to her). Chiffon blouses, suede booties, tailored pieces.


Cersei: Bold. Sort of like an armored mix between business and nightlife.


Arya: Almost grunge, but with a touch of maturity. Asymmetric, daring.


I hope that this is adequate! I’m afraid it’s not very concise.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...