Ghost of Thornton Hall [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 10:...






Ghost of Thornton Hall [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 10: Spookiest/Scariest Game



Ghost of Thornton Hall kept me on the edge of my seat like no other game has. Even when I played the scary games as a seven year old, they didn’t really scare me. GTH scared me as a teenager, though. The ladybug song, the visions Nancy has, and Charlotte’s ghost appearing out of nowhere are creepy in and of themselves, but adding a spooky, dark location, an eerie soundtrack, and a cast of which you don’t know whom to trust take it over the top. Overall, this game kept me wondering what was going to happen next, and made me realize playing it with all the lights off at night was probably a mistake. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a high-necked bow blouse with a leather jacket, white jeans, cameo-embroidered loafers, a bow bag, and flower hair clips. Ladybug earrings, a cameo necklace, a masquerade mask necklace, a stack of bracelets, a flame ring, and a masquerade mask ring bring Charlotte’s story into the outfit.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...