perpetuallylocked: Hi Clue Crew! It has truly made me so happy to know that you all are enjoying my...

perpetuallylocked:

Hi Clue Crew! It has truly made me so happy to know that you all are enjoying my aesthetic posts. I just wanted to let you all know that posting is probably going to be more sporadic in the weeks coming up. I’m a 4th Grade teacher, and right now we’re starting to gear up for the new school year. 

I’m just going to throw this in here just in case any of you would be interested. I have an Amazon WishList for my classroom. It would truly mean so much to me and my students! But, seriously, don’t feel pressured into giving me anything. Positive thoughts, prayers, and good vibes are always appreciated.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...