ND Ladies: Gloria Crandall (Secret of the Old Clock)I’ve been...



ND Ladies: Gloria Crandall (Secret of the Old Clock)

I’ve been planning out aesthetic graphics for my main Nancy Drew blog and I’ve been planning out lots of graphics based on CLK. I love the vibe of this game and only wish we got to see more 1930s inspired fashions throughout the course of the story. To create a look inspired by this game and the past character who starts it all, pair a floral cardigan with a simple blouse, a flowy skirt, knee-patch tights, ruffle socks, oxford heels, a cloche hat, and a satchel bag. Clock earrings, a sewing machine necklace, gold bracelets, a button ring, and a cameo ring inspired by Gloria’s jewelry collection complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...