Midnight in SalemWelcome back, Clue Crew! Our time has come - a...



Midnight in Salem

Welcome back, Clue Crew! Our time has come - a new game, which means new outfit inspiration for me. I’ll be honest, I haven’t gotten the game and started playing yet, but I know it is completely different from the past games we’re used to. Still, I know there will be good elements that I can continue to enjoy and incorporate into this blog. To create a look inspired by what I know about MID so far, pair an elbow-patch sweater with a dotted white blouse, a belted button-down skirt, polka dotted tights, ruffled socks, colored blocked heels, a satchel bag, and a witch inspired phone case. Flame earrings, a broom necklace, pearl bracelets, a jack o’ lantern ring, and an old book ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...