therandomanimefan:The final part to my Nancy Drew fashion drawings! The last four are SPY, MED, LIE,...

therandomanimefan:

The final part to my Nancy Drew fashion drawings! The last four are SPY, MED, LIE, and SEA

I can’t believe I actually did all 32 games! I had a ton of fun drawing all of these and I’m glad I’ve been able to contribute something to a community I’ve been part of for a long time.

Outfits are from @detectiveworkisalwaysinstyle

And thank you for making such awesome outfits! They definitely helped motivate me to keep going and finish all the ones I found the most fun to draw!

Seeing which outfit you’ve picked for each game has been so delightful. I’m so glad my outfits could inspire you and words can’t express how much I’ve enjoyed your art popping up in my notifications! 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...