Shadow at the Water’s EdgeSome of my friends absolutely love...



Shadow at the Water’s Edge

Some of my friends absolutely love Halloween and the “spooky season” and are beginning to get ready! Even though Halloween isn’t my favorite holiday, I enjoy replaying the scarier games like SAW when I’m in the right mood. To create a look inspired by that spooky game, pair a simple v neck blouse with a trimmed cardigan, scalloped shorts, floral flats, a polka dotted headband, and a colorblocked bag. Fan earrings, an origami necklace, bracelets reminiscent of bento and bamboo, a bow ring, and a cherry blossom ring complete the outfit.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...