Labyrinth of LiesAs someone who works in a museum, I only wish I...



Labyrinth of Lies

As someone who works in a museum, I only wish I got to dress in glamorous Grecian styles like Niobe and Xenia do in Labyrinth of Lies! Maybe someday I’ll incorporate Greek flair into my outfit like the internship-appropriate one pictured here. Pair a black collared blouse with a sequined cardigan, a polka dot skirt, black and white sandals, a color blocked satchel bag, and a jeweled headband. Pomegranate earrings, a Caduceus staff necklace, Grecian art inspired bracelets, a coin ring, and a jeweled ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...