I want to make fashion posts like yours but with my own ideas and inspirations. Since Polyvore isn't around anymore and that's what I used to create works, what do you suggest I use? I'm not skilled in Photoshop, but I do have it, if that's worth noting.

Lately I’ve been posting old outfits I had saved from my Polyvore, but I also created a new account on ShopLook! I’ve found it to be very similar features-wise to Polyvore. For items, I’ve been saving them to Pinterest and/or finding them on Pinterest and them clipping them over to ShopLook using their clipper tool. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...