Treasure in the Royal Tower [x]I start my junior year of college...



Treasure in the Royal Tower [x]

I start my junior year of college in a few weeks, and I only wish I had professors as awesome as Professor Hotchkiss. Class would be sure to be a blast, especially if I could hear intriguing tales of Marie Antoinette and her lost treasure. To create a look inspired by the game Professor Hotchkiss first appears in, pair a blue brocade dress with a gray cardigan, jeweled flats, a satchel bag, and a rose headband. Fleur de lys earrings, a Marie Antoinette necklace, pearl bracelets, a filigree ring, and a typewriter key ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...