Tomb of the Lost Queen [x]I was lucky enough to have a work...



Tomb of the Lost Queen [x]

I was lucky enough to have a work experience over the summer that I really enjoyed. It always amazes me to see the work opportunities Nancy gets throughout the series, and it’s so enjoyable to virtually go alongside her. While it has nothing to do with my major, going on an archaeological expedition to Egypt would be absolutely thrilling in real life. To create a look inspired by that game, pair a cream pocket blouse with a lacy cream skirt, a studded cardigan, buckle ankle boots, a floppy hat, a phone case decorated with hieroglyphs, and a suede backpack. Pharaoh earrings, a scarab necklace, gold bracelets, an ankh ring, and a snake ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...