The White Wolf of Icicle Creek [x]My university has a major...



The White Wolf of Icicle Creek [x]

My university has a major problem with temperature control - some buildings make me feel like I’m burning up, while others make me feel like I’m wandering around in The White Wolf of Icicle Creek without a Toasty Pak. That means I always wear layers or carry around a cardigan. To create a look inspired by the chilliest game, pair a striped sweater with a Peter Pan collar top, a burnt orange leather skirt, pointelle tights, combat boots, a pearl hair clip, and a fox backpack. Snowflake earrings, a pinecone necklace, gold bracelets, a wolf head ring, and a ring shaped like antlers complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...