The Secret of Shadow Ranch [x]I don’t wear blue jeans very...



The Secret of Shadow Ranch [x]

I don’t wear blue jeans very often, but I admit there are some situation where they are very necessary. For instance, if I was visiting Shadow Ranch, I’d be sure to pack my jeans so I’d be prepared for the Arizona desert. To create a look inspired by SHA, pair some cute jeans with a pink collared blouse, a cream cardigan, a pink and cream scarf, a lacy headband, ankle boots, a tribal print backpack, and a tribal print phone case. Daisy earrings inspired by Frances’ favorite flowers, a running horse necklace, a horseshoe charm bracelet, a horse hoof ring, and an arrowhead ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...