The Final Scene [x]I’ve noticed lately that I seem to associate...



The Final Scene [x]

I’ve noticed lately that I seem to associate certain colors with certain games. The most noticeable example is definitely the color red and The Final Scene. I think it’s because the cover predominately features that color, and it’s very present throughout the theatre in the game itself. To create a look inspired by that game and that color, pair a red polka dot romper with a cream cardigan, star tights, cream oxford shoes, a black hair bow, and a rabbit backpack. Star earrings, a magic inspired necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a rabbit-in-the-magic-hat ring, and a popcorn carton ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...