The Deadly Device [x]I’ll be starting my junior year of college...



The Deadly Device [x]

I’ll be starting my junior year of college next week, and I’ll actually be taking my first collegiate science course. Hopefully I’ll do better in that class than I do with the science puzzles in The Deadly Device! To create a look inspired by that game, pair a black and white print dress with a simple cardigan, lacy tights, black ankle boots, a Tesla phone case, a black and white hair bow, and a polka dot backpack. Gear earrings, a gear key necklace, gold bracelets, a lightning ring, and a periodic table ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...