The Creature of Kapu Cave [x]We’ve been having unseasonably nice...



The Creature of Kapu Cave [x]

We’ve been having unseasonably nice weather this year, and I like it because I can wear my cute shorts for longer than normal! I only wish I could experience this beautiful weather on a beach like the characters in CRE get to. To create a look inspired by that game, pair copper shorts with a peach tee, a cream cardigan, straw flats, a pineapple print backpack, a chevron phone case, and gold sunglasses. Turtle earrings, a shell necklace, gold bracelets, a tiki ring, and a starfish ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...