The Creature of Kapu Cave [x]My friends have all been posting...



The Creature of Kapu Cave [x]

My friends have all been posting pictures of their beach vacations, and it makes me slightly jealous since I’ve never actually been to a beach. At least I can visit Hawaii virtually by playing CRE! To create a look inspired by that game, pair a teal and white striped top with a teal cardigan, floral shorts, a blue sun hat, a straw bag, a palm tree phone case, and blue wedges. Turtle earrings, a seashell necklace, gold and floral bracelets, a pineapple ring, and a hibiscus ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...