Danger on Deception Island [x]One thing I like about the...



Danger on Deception Island [x]

One thing I like about the beginning of the school year is that I hardly ever have to drive in the fog. I don’t know what I’d do in a gloomy, foggy locale like Snake Horse Harbor - I’d probably travel like Nancy does in the game. To create a look inspired by DDI, layer a chambray blouse and a polka dot sweater and pair them with white jeans, oxford shoes, a lacy headband, and a fish bone patterned backpack. Whale earrings, a message in a bottle necklace, pearl bracelets, a bicycle ring, and a seashell ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...