The Shattered Medallion [x]Summer is officially here for me, and...



The Shattered Medallion [x]

Summer is officially here for me, and I’m already planning adventures! Although my plans don’t include competing on a game show in New Zealand, I’m excited for what’s in store. To create a look inspired by this adventuresome game, pair a studded collar blouse with a patch pocket skirt, a bow belt, a sparkly cardigan, gold tipped oxfords, star socks, a polka dot hair bow, and a box cross body bag. Comic book phrase earrings, a medallion necklace, gold bracelets, an alien ring, and an astronomy-inspired ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...