The Secret of Shadow Ranch [x]One story in the series I’ve...



The Secret of Shadow Ranch [x]

One story in the series I’ve always found myself drawn to is The Secret of Shadow Ranch. I simply love the mystery itself, but also the way the backstory of Frances and Dirk is masterfully woven into the game and the puzzles. In my opinion, it’s a truly classic game. To create a look inspired by that game, pair a tribal print tank with a brown cardigan, cream jeans, a pearl headband, a bow belt, a satchel bag, and huarache sandals. Arrowhead earrings, a heart necklace, a floral bracelet, a tribal cuff, a horse hoof ring, and a horseshoe ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...