The Haunted Carousel [x]The beautiful spring weather makes me...



The Haunted Carousel [x]

The beautiful spring weather makes me want to go wander around an amusement park, but then I remember I’m terrified of heights and the only ride I can stand is the carousel. I’m content spinning around for hours, though! To create a look inspired by the game with a carousel, pair a Ferris Wheel top with a pink cardigan, pink jeans, a pink belt, a satchel, pink oxfords, and a boater hat. Rosette earrings, a carousel necklace, pink and gold bracelets, a spoon handle ring, and a carousel horse ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...