Secret of the Scarlet Hand [x]In my opinion, Secret of the...



Secret of the Scarlet Hand [x]

In my opinion, Secret of the Scarlet Hand is one of the most underrated games. I remember the first time I played it I was fascinated by the museum and all the exhibits, as well as what happened to the Pacal carving. It’s got some great storytelling and character dynamics, too. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a scalloped button down blouse with a crochet cardigan, a tribal skirt, espadrille wedges, a cross body bag, and a gold hair bow. Pyramid stud earrings, a handprint necklace, gold bracelets, a pyramid ring, and a ring inspired by the Pacal carving complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...