Secret of the Scarlet Hand [x]I know many of my friends have...



Secret of the Scarlet Hand [x]

I know many of my friends have summer internships and jobs lined up, including myself. While I’m not planning on stumbling on a mystery like Nancy does in SSH, I certainly wouldn’t be opposed! To create a look inspired by that game, pair a cream blouse with a tan blazer, a tribal print skirt, a studded skinny belt, ribbon tie oxfords, a scalloped satchel, a gold phone case, and a jeweled headband. Handprint earrings, a pendant necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a pyramid ring, and a triangle pair ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...