Ransom of the Seven Ships [x]A beach trip would hit the spot...



Ransom of the Seven Ships [x]

A beach trip would hit the spot right now, but I certainly wouldn’t want any of my travel companions to get kidnapped! I guess I’ll stick to bringing beachy influences into my outfits to be on the safe side. To create a look inspired by RAN, pair a cream blouse with a seafood cardigan, teal jeans, color blocked flats, a bow belt, a scalloped satchel bag, and a yellow hair bow. Compass rose earrings, a pirate ship necklace, pearl bracelets, a treasure chest ring, and a parrot ring complete the look with influences of Dread Isle. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...