Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake [x]The other day I went for a walk with...



Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake [x]

The other day I went for a walk with some of my friends, and we ended up wandering through the woods. I must admit I felt like Nancy during DOG, especially when we started looking at the birds. To create a look inspired by DOG, pair a polka dotted dress with a black and white cardigan, oxford heels, lacy ankle socks, a leather hair bow, a gold and black box cloth bag, and an owl phone case. Owl earrings, a crescent moon necklace, pearl bracelets, a skeleton key ring, and a paw print ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...