Sea of Darkness [x]The chilly winter season is here, and I can...



Sea of Darkness [x]

The chilly winter season is here, and I can only be grateful I don’t live somewhere *quite* as cold as Skipbrot. If I lived there, I would be sure to bundle up in cozy sweaters and layers. To create a look inspired by the cozy, wintry game Sea of Darkness, layer a collared top with an anchor sweater, high-waisted jeans, polka dotted shoes, a satchel bag, a yellow hair bow, and a ship phone case. Classic pearl earrings, a ship wheel necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a snowflake ring, and a compass ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...