Trail of the Twister [x]Today I had to drive through some stormy...



Trail of the Twister [x]

Today I had to drive through some stormy weather, and I felt exactly like Nancy in TOT as she drives around with the tornado chase team. It was slightly terrifying, but also kind of cool, and I feel like that’s how Nancy felt throughout this game. To create a look inspired by TOT, layer a baby blue blouse with a plaid button down shirt and pair with a cream skirt, a blue bow belt, baby blue socks, lace booties, a satchel bag, and a pearl bow headband. Cloud earrings, a necklace that reminds me of the farmhouse decor, a pearl bracelet, a cloud and lightning bolt ring, and a camera ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...