Warnings at Waverly Academy [x]I haven’t been working on this...



Warnings at Waverly Academy [x]

I haven’t been working on this blog at all lately because I’ve been so busy with school! That, of course, is my first priority, but I thought it might be nice to let you all know I’m still alive. With all my tests and projects, I feel swamped like the girls at Waverly. However, I’m not lucky enough to have a Nancy to pass all my assignments off to! To create a look inspired by WAC, pair a bow-embellished burgundy dress with a gray cardigan, burgundy flats, a cross body bag, a bow belt, a cat ear hat, and a raven phone case. Squirrel earrings, a cat silhouette necklace, pearl and diamond bracelets, a cat face ring, and a skeleton key ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...