The Silent Spy [x] I’ll be honest with you - being a spy is...



The Silent Spy [x

I’ll be honest with you - being a spy is probably my ultimate dream job. I like to imagine I’d be really cool and a total renegade, but the reality is I am far to dorky to pull off the spy vibe. Oh, well - one can dream! This outfit is inspired by some of the spies featured in the series, Zoe Wolfe (aka Bridget Shaw). The color scheme of the outfit is inspired by both Bridget’s dress and Zoe’s outfit, and the overall vibe of the outfit reminded me of Zoe. To create a look inspired by Zoe, Bridget, and the game they appear in, pair a gray tee with a plaid jacket, black jeans, a teal scarf, black oxford shoes, a plaid hair bow, a bow-embellished purse, and an arrow phone case. Thistle earrings, an arrow necklace, a pearl bracelet, a quote ring, and a bird ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...