styleisviral: I’m Zahara from Singapore. I have a Bachelor’s...



styleisviral:

I’m Zahara from Singapore. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and I’m currently working as a marketing executive in an e-commerce fashion company. Besides fashion, I’m a huge football (soccer) fan and my favourite club is Chelsea.

Check out this Q+A with Zahara @zealous4fashion :

  • Who is your favourite designer and why?
    My favorite designer is Zuhair Murad! His ideas and designs are just incredible!! He knows how to accentuate a woman’s body.
  • Who are your favourite male and female models?
    I enjoy fall because of the warmer coats, boots, layering, ect. But I have to admit, the colors in the summer are always so on point!
  • If you could have any designer item, what would it be?
    Hands down, a Birkin bag!

Follow Zahara on social media:
styleisviral.com
Tumblr
Instagram
Twitter

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...