Danger by Design [x]When I was younger, I went through a phase...



Danger by Design [x]

When I was younger, I went through a phase where I wanted to be a fashion designer. I still think it would be a fun profession, and I get to use my love of fashion through creating outfits for this blog. Although I’ll never get to go to Paris and intern with a fashion designer like Nancy does in DAN, that’s alright with me. To create a look inspired by that game, pair a light blue blouse with a navy cardigan, a Paris tableau skirt, pinspot tights, pink socks, oxford heels, a satchel bag, a bow headband, and a fashion sketch phone case. Stained glass inspired earrings, a teapot necklace, pink and pearl bracelets, a camera ring, and an Eiffel tower ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...